- Pre-heat waffle iron.
- Place sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Place vanilla, oil, almond milk and lemon juice in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine the large dry bowl ingredients with the large wet bowl ingredients. Mix well.
- Ladle waffle batter into pre-heated waffle iron. Spread waffle batter gently and evenly.
- Cook waffles until golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately.
Serving suggestion: coconut yoghurt, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, banana, almond meal, muesli, chia seeds and maple syrup.