Swedish Relaxation Massage
Remedial massage reduces pain and tension, and assists with the body’s natural healing process.
The ultimate in pure relaxation to help you unwind is our Swedish relaxation massage. This massage reduces stress and tension and assists with your body’s ability to naturally heal and repair the nervous system.
At East West Natural Medicine Group, we view Swedish relaxation massage as a therapeutic and healing treatment. It’s perfect for unwinding, and escaping the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It relaxes the mind, body and soul with long, gliding firm strokes.
The soothing, relaxation effect of Swedish massage makes this a popular treatment in our clinic.
Treat yourself today, escape, unwind and relax in our beautiful, tranquil treatment rooms with a Swedish relaxation massage.
Benefits of Swedish relaxation massage therapy
- Lowered response to stress, anxiety and nervous tension
- Nervous system repair and calming
- Relief from muscular tension
- An over all sense of relaxation and improved well-being
- Reduction in blood pressure
- Improved flexibility and movement
- Improved circulation and waste fluid removal
- Improved immune system health
- Improved sense of mood
Our Swedish relaxation treatment sessions
30 minute Swedish relaxation massage treatment $45
This is usually recommended for a Swedish relaxation massage of a specific body area such as the back, neck, and legs.
60 minute Swedish relaxation massage treatment $80
This is recommended for a full body Swedish relaxation massage.
90 minute Swedish relaxation massage treatment $120
We recommend this treatment for a full body Swedish relaxation massage.
Phone bookings ONLY. This treatment is NOT available to book via our on-line booking system
Are you stressed, anxious, busy or tense? Need help relaxing and escaping from the demands of everyday life! Book your appointment to see our Swedish Relaxation Massage Therapist today!
Get in touch
- Your Unhealthy Perception of Food Is Sabotaging Your Weight Loss May 21, 2018
- The Reason Why Your PMS Is Driving You Crazy Apr 21, 2018
- 4 Ways to Look After Your Gut Health Mar 21, 2018